1.2 PROBLEM STATEMENT
Keeping visitor record in a bank was a huge task for management. Often, the identity of the guest is forgotten as soon as he / she leaves the bank. This is a big security risk because it is necessary to maintain an automated recording of daily visitors to the bank in case safety issues.1.3 Purpose of the study
The purpose of this study is to develop software that will serve an electronic registry to keep track of daily guest at the bank. The software will maintain a centralized database system for information sharing purposes.
1.4 Importance of the Study
The software developed will be beneficial in the management of the bank in many ways:
1. Maintain a centralized database for records reviews
2. Retrieve information about the previous clients of the system easily using a standard query language
3. Have a good watch on customer information for security purposes
4. Know the number of customers they receive on a daily basis
5. Follow the frequency of a guest visit to the bank
1.5 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this research is to develop a system that should be able to
achieve the following objectives:
1. Provide an electronic registry to keep track of the guest visit to the bank
2. To produce a system where the report information and output will be produced much faster, more precise and detailed.
Sheet 3. Keeping the total number of customers to come to the bank on a daily basis.
4. Keep track of old host for violations of security.
5. Provide a password to prevent unauthorized users to access and manipulate information.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY.